By: Traci Armbrust
Super exciting news! AccuCut is looking for 8-10 designers to help showcase two new lines of dies that will be featured on a brand-new website. You’ve asked for it and it will soon be a reality -- our new dies will be compatible in leading consumer die-cutting machines!
We are looking for US-based designers for a four-month design term (September – December 2013). We will be accepting applications until Aug. 31, 2013 and the team will be announced by Sept. 4.
- Create 4-6 projects per month over a four-month timeframe
- Weekly dedicated post featuring project(s) created with supplied products (Oct-Dec)
- Be able to take high-quality images of your work and to submit jpg files
- Monthly posting on the new blog
- Participation in any blog hops or challenges
- Own a leading die cutting machine (ie, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, eBosser)
What You Get
- A generous welcome package of dies
- Monthly package of dies to be featured in following month’s blog posts
- Featured on our blog and Facebook page
- Link to your own personal blog
- Design team blinkie for your blog
- Opportunity to take part in monthly product giveaway on your blog
How to Apply
To be considered go to www.accucutcraft.com/designteam and submit the following information:
- Name, address and phone
- Blog/website address
- Short bio
- List of current and past design teams you have been on (if applicable)
- Upload or provide links to 3-5 projects (prefer cards instead of scrapbook layouts)
- Links to galleries (if applicable)
- Describe your current use of die-cutting products (brands and types of dies and machines)
Note: You may not concurrently serve as a design team member or guest designer for any other competing die company.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link above, apply, and be apart of something truly awesome. We can't wait to hear from you!